Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dorm Style

In less than two months I will be moving in to my dorm for my first fall quarter. I have started to pack and gather the necessary items to survive next year. I have also been thinking of decorations that will add a little character to my space.

I purchased my comforter which set the tone of my room.
I loved the simple black and white with the light blue accent. 
I thought it was elegant yet modern.

Then I hope to loft my bed so I can place my desk and our mini fridge so we could have a little extra activity space in out small room.
Under my lofted bed I want to place curtains under with a tension rod. That way I can study at night with out keeping my roommate awake and it will also be esthetically pleasing.

I purchased pain black towels....
For a little extra lighting I purchased these:
Cute little lanterns from pier1.

On the walls I hope to have pictures and bulletin boards. I also want to purchase a wall decal like this one.


We will have a large black rug in the center of our floor.



I am sure there will be a multitude of changes, but this is my initial plan.

That's all for now,
All-i



No comments:

Post a Comment