Sunday, August 5, 2012

Strength

I have so many doubts and fears for next year. I feel extremely inadequate and underprepared. A lot of doors are closing but I have to remember that so many more are going to be opening! I will be loosing a HUGE part of me, my youth group and my best friends, but I will be gaining so many more. I have to remember that I will always have the opportunity to continue old friendships and then I can cater to new ones also. I know that there is one thing that will keep me sane next year. My strength. I can be a fighter. I have to remember my purpose for being on this earth. I am here to work for the Lord and he will give me my strength. He reminds me daily that he is in charge and that he contains all of my power and without him I would be nothing.


-All-i

No comments:

Post a Comment