Monday, September 3, 2012

I am 19...



Wow! That sounds weird. I am a 19 year old human being. Jeez I am getting to be a geezer! Just Kidding, kinda.

Today I am going to share 19 little nuggets of wisdom that I have learned during my last 19 years. Enjoy!

  1. Being kind never hurts anyone.
  2. Use your blinker.
  3. Family means everything.
  4. You must walk before you can run.
  5. Life is hard, but, we are not alone on this journey.
  6. As a family you must stick together. Through the good and the bad...
  7. The Lord loves you with all of his heart. You were create perfect in his eyes and he longs for a relationship with you. 
  8. Lasting relationships take lots of work.
  9. It doesn't hurt to take chances.
  10. You must love one another with great compassion and you must also be willing to forgive one another.
  11. Ask questions and a lot of them.
  12. You can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to.
  13. Dance as often as possible. It will cure any sadness you may be experiencing.
  14. You only have to please yourself.
  15. Finances will always be a burden.
  16. Cherish the relationships that you make and tell people that you love them, often.
  17. Everyone is going through some sort of shit. Most people are not public about their burdens.
  18. You have to make a change to see a change.
  19. Be weird. Don't  be afraid to be yourself. Don't change who you are to "fit in". You will fit in with your own group if you are who you create yourself to be. 

My brothers and I last year on my birthday. 
We were at my brother Aaron's(blue shirt) wedding rehearsal dinner.

Now I am off to celebrate my day of birth! Love you all and dance a little today... for me:)
-All-i Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment