Sunday, September 12, 2010

Favorite Quote

So today is favorite quote day. I found this quote this last may from my youth leader Jim and it really gave me purpose:)

"God is preparing His heroes, and when the opportunity comes He can fit them into their place in a moment and the world will wonder where they came from."-A.B. Simpson

This gives my life so much hope and reason. I find myself focusing on material things. I really need to focus on the lord and his plans and what he wants me to do for him! It sits heavy on my heart that I need to remember that he is always going to be there for me and that I need to give everything up to him. I mean EVERYTHING such as... my worldly possessions, my heart, my life and it's plans, and even my stresses. I stress over too many things instead of leaving those things for the Lord and listening to what he is telling me. I love him so much and I need to give everything up!

Tell me your thoughts,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment