Wednesday, September 8, 2010

More on Favorite Songs

Alright so yesterdays daily blog reminded made me think of my favorite songs so I thought I would list them(in no order):
-Message in a Bottle: John Mayer version
-Letters From the Sky: Civil Twilight I fist heard this from the TV show Harpers Island:)
-Assassin: John Mayer I love the words.
-Flake: Jack Johnson He defines my summer
-Holler till you pass out: 3oh!3 I love their beats!
-Closer: Kings of Leon I love how eerie it is
-Little Lies: Dave Barnes
-All I can Say: David Crowder I speaks my heart
-The Instrumental: Lupe Fiasco
-She is Gone- Young Money it has memories attached to it:)

I pretty much love any of these artists and their music. Anything by John Mayer is gold! There are many other songs that mean a lot to me but these are the main few for the moment.

Let me know your favorites!
-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment