Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Favorite Movie

Okay so I am a teenage girl... I bet that you could guess my favorite movie already with out even reading the rest of this. So right now take a guess of what it is:)

For this blog I am going to chose a movie for each main movie category.

1. Romance-Yep hopefully you guessed right! My favorite movie would be probably "the notebook". I love the characters, the plot, and the romance. Plus Rachel McAdams and Ryan are beautiful people! The story line always makes me cry. Nicholas Sparks is a genius writer.

2. Action-"Never Back Down" SERIOUSLY Sean Faris is soooo good looking! The music in this movie is amazing also it contains a lot of good looking characters:)

3. Sports- I made this category because I had to fit my old stand by movie of "Stick It" in there. This movie never gets old. Again, the sound track is awesome and it has some very funny moments:)

4. Childrens- "Up" no doubt! I have analyzed this movie for several different classes and I just love the ideas!

Those are a few of my all time favorites!
-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment