Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Look back in time:)

Okay so this last two weeks has been a field of emotions for me because of school stress, friend stress, commitment stress, and family stress. My brother cracked his head open two weeks ago so I got to spend a whole week with him because he was staying at home:) I have not spent that much time with him in about six year. Then my other brother came by our house a few times too and I felt like the family was back to normal and united. So now that they are gone again I miss them so much and I now value every moment of family time I have with them because I know how truly important it really is.

Now, with friend stress... I am just feeling so alone and unappreciated and used by the non-family members I love and I feel extremely alone. But, anyway...

Back to day 10, a picture that was taken over 10 years ago. I am going to show 2 the first one is of me and Aaron the brother who cracked his head open. When I was little I would constantly fight with him and we would hit and kick and scream at each other like normal siblings:) so this is a picture that makes me smile because out of all the fighting we still love each other.

Picture 2, is of the 3 siblings at our cabin. We all of very different yet all so alike:)

Love, Hope, and Joy
-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment