Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 7

So I am racing the clock trying to get this in before midnight:)

I just got back from taking my brother Aaron to the airport and I love taking him there and picking him up because it is great quality time. This week has been so amazing! I have tried so hard to work on last sundays sermon that Pastor Mark preached and it was about how we shouldn't worry and live in the day and it has helped.

My piece of happiness comes from when I had dinner with my friends. There were 6 girls and that can get loud so I was trying to keep our table quiet but I thought that we were definitely annoying people because of our constant giggling:) There was an older couple sitting in front of us and when they stood up to leave they walked to our table and she looked at me and asked when grade are you in? I told her and she said that most girls our age were loud and obnoxious when there are six together. I was thinking great I just disappointed an old lady but she then said how well behaved we were and told us she appreciated our kindness:) she didn't realize that her saying that made my whole day! That is the best feeling, the feeling of appreciation:)

Sorry for all of the run on sentences and grammatical errors. :(

Racing the clock,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment