Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 5

Today has been a fun day! It was my aunt Patty's birthday and we made matching t-shirts that say "Team Pattles" on them! They are amazing! School went well I had A LOT of homework but it is under control now. Phew... I am currently making a new cd with songs that make me happy and that are catchy:) I usually listen to music that matches my mood. If I am angry I will listen to hard rock. If I am trying to get pumped up for something I will listen to something thuggin. If I am on a new adventure I will play some classic rock. And if I am studying or content I will listen to acoustic.

My brother Aaron came by tonight and I was able to talk and tell stories with him and I always feel so amazing once I get to spend quality time with my brothers. I am not at the age that I feel it is now acceptable for them to see me with them sense they are so much older than I am but i love hanging out with them. They are my role models:)

My piece of happiness is from when I was driving home from Pattles birthday celebration. I was driving on the freeway and the sun was setting and the sunset was beautiful! I felt SO blessed that God has led me to this beautiful place filled with astonishing nature. The colors of the sun were reflecting perfectly off of the mountains and the sky glowed with a vibrant pink/orange color. The beauty of the northwest it amazing! It mad me so happy that I am blessed with being able to enjoy the nature.
-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment