Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3

Hey,
So I just finished watching the Boy in The Striped Pajamas and it was a wonderful movie and a great book! Today was surprisingly pleasant for being the first day back from break. But, I am not going to get ahead of myself because next week is finals week:(

I am going to keep my piece of happiness short and it was when I was cooking two different hispanic deserts for my spanish class celebrating 3 kings day. I realized how much I miss cooking and how fun it can be! I made this delicious bread and I am SO proud of it! It is perfectly golden brown decorated with little chocolate chips:) It looks perfect.

These next few weeks will be very busy because it is going to be the end of the semester so bare with me but I hope to keep with the blogging! I hope that some one is reading this but if not it is good for me to reflect on the positives. If you are reading this respond with a piece of happiness from your day!

Love Peace Happiness,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment