Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 4

HOLA!
How are you all doing today? I hope your day has been well. Today was pretty awesome for me. There were no big stressors and I got to see a few of my favorite people today! I went to school and had a surprisingly fun day with classed that I understood. I am trying to stay ahead so next week I wont be too overwhelmed.

I am amazed that I have been able to keep up with blogging every night. But, it has only been 4 days but still that is and accomplishment. So my father has been sick for the passed 2 months and it is very nerve racking for our family so this is a good way for me to take my mind off of him:(

My Piece of happiness is from when I went to visit my youth pastor to pick up my small group list for the middle school kids that I lead every week and one of his interns Kyle showed me a prank call from a local radio show he had heard in the morning. He said it reminded him of me and my cousin Caroline because we are loosing weight. It is really brutal but HILARIOUS! It brought a smile to my face and that is why I love hanging out with them because they are my best friends:)

Keep searching for happiness,
Alli

P.S. Tell me your little pieces of happiness!

LINK TO THE PARNK CALL:
http://jackieandbender.com/pages/jackie_and_bender/general.html?feed=333355&article=5263923
It is the one called "Gym Manager Seth Calls Her Out"

No comments:

Post a Comment