Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 2

Today was very quiet. I woke up around 10 and went to church at 10:45. Pastor Mark gave a wonderful sermon about living in the present. After church me and Caroline, my cousin, went to Taco Bell for a lunch treat. We watched TV and tried to make shirts for her mothers birthday. Then I came home to shower so I would be able to go to bed early because school starts up again tomorrow. :(

My personality can change so easily. One moment I will be happy as a clam and then any little thing will set me off and the rest of my day will be ruined. I was hoping that this blog would help me remember what I have and how I have an amazing life the way it is. I have to remember not to worry and that I don't have to be perfect. I need to just try my best, take chances and have fun. I guess that my new years resolution is that I will make everyday enjoyable and be optimistic.

My little Piece of happiness today is from Pastor Mark's sermon. he preached about the present and how what is in the past is to stay in the past and let God take it. He was talking about how we shouldn't worry and live with today. A bible verse made me smile today and it came from Matthew chapter 6 verse 34, "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." It reminded me that I have to take one day at a time and enjoy everything that comes my way.
-Alli


No comments:

Post a Comment