Friday, January 4, 2013

Friends

Let me introduce you to one of my best friends. His name is, Jim. I have know Jim for 8 years. He was my youth pastor at my local church. Jim has greatly impacted my life in many ways, and I am so thankful that the Lord introduced us. 

Jim, two of the interns and I went to Pike Place Market today for a day trip. It was my "after break/send off back to school" celebration. We used to go every year from 6th grade to 12th to the market and water front, but this year I could go. I was at the University. In 2009 Jim, my friend Jesse, and I took a picture on the pig and today we recreated it.



























We have changed a lot between those 4 years, but one thing that stayed the same over those 4 years of our friendship. It has grown stronger, and one thing that I know is that we will always be friends. We have tons of crazy stories, maybe one day I will share some with you. But for now I want to just say thank you to God for introducing me to such great people.

Happy, 
All-i

No comments:

Post a Comment