Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rose Thorn Bud!



I want to write a blog post but I have nothing to write about. This is a completely irrelevant story but... About ten minutes ago, I hopped out of the shower and placed product in my hair, lotioned my body, and cleansed my face of any remaining makeup left after the scrub. But because of the facial cleansing... My eyes are now cloudy because of the makeup remover that leaked into my eyeballs.

Okay, you probably don't care so I am going to do a Rose, Thorn, Bud.

Rose
There were quite a few roses this week.
Last weekend I got to spend the WHOLE weekend with my brother Aaron's family at the lake property for my birthday and I loved it. We met up with a different set of their friends everyday of the weeked. I spent hours with Keegan and the most exciting thing about that is that he can now say Dog and Ball!

It was my 20th birthday this week! wow I am in my twenties. That makes me feel old. I didn't do anything exciting on my birthday and it was kinda nice. My parents and my friend Jessica took me to dinner and then we watched a scary movie, per usual.

I got a hair cut and I actually like it!! I discovered that I don't get haircuts often but when I do I cut a bunch off and then usually hate it for the next month so I changed the Cycle. I still cut about five inches off but I LOVE it.

The lighthouse festival was also this weekend and that was a lot of fun!I spent the whole day with my friend Katie. We went to the parade, the festival, watched the fireworks with our friends, and then ended the night watching Amityville Horror (the new one with Ryan Reynolds... yummy).

Thorn
I didn't go into work that much and when I did, I didn't mentally enjoy it that much. I am having a very hard time with work. I think that I am craving stability and I don't get much of that there. But that it a segway to my bud!

Bud
I am nervous to stay this because it waivers daily but... I am looking forward to moving back up to Bellingham. I do have a lot of mixed emotions about this because I still don't know how I will pay for it and I am not ready for the classes, I am excited to see my friends and go back up to my church community there:)

Whelp that was random,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment