Monday, July 8, 2013


Rose:
There are so many roses this week. I think that is because I am taking time to notice the little things that I normally take for granted. Here are some of the roses from this week:
1.  I have gotten to spend countless hours with my best friends, doing goofy things.
2.  I am done house sitting and it feels so good. It was so nice having an abode on my own, but it is nice being back home and having an opportunity to unpack my school stuff. 
3.  The weather is BEA-u-tiful!

 
4.  I had the opportunity to go watch my other nephew, Josiah on saturday, and I fell in love! He is growing up so fast.

5.  Work is going a lot better and I am excited for our upcoming summer camp.


Thorn:
On Monday's I usually get to watch my nephew, Keegan. He is the cutest 9 month old around and I love him. He is full of energy and curiosity but he still loves his snuggle moments. Watching him would normally go under my "rose" section, but I don't have him this week or next, and I MISS HIM! I am counting down the days until I get to squeeze him and hear him giggle. Until then, I will just have to look at these pictures and hope that they suffice.

Bud:
Two Saturdays from now I will be heading down to Seattle for a concert with my two of my favorite girls from WWU who are just wonderful. I hope we will be able to somehow meet Landon Austin.


That's all folks,


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment