Friday, July 27, 2012

The Giving Tree and Sushi

Today has been a wonderful day! Jesus granted me peace and allowed me to see some of my favorite people. I went into work at 9:30(a half hour later than normal!) and I was able to spend time with Jim and Emily. I will miss both of them so much next year so I try to cherish every moment I have with them before I leave for WWU. We worked on Crescent Bar things and laughed the whole time. I love the moments when I know that I am loved and that I am accepted when I am around them. Jim has made such a huge impact in my life and I love him like a father.

After work I went to the Nordstrom half yearly sale to buy a coral blouse with a lace back . It is beautiful! Then I went to Barnes and Nobles to buy a book to give the Charmaine and the Lil' Nugget for their baby shower. I wanted to choose something that I could relate to me and him. I chose The Giving Tree. I love how the tree is always there for the boy as he grows older. I will always be there for my nephew as he grows up. While I was at the book store my brother, Aaron, called me. He wanted a ride back home after he dropped his car off somewhere, so I happily accepted. I was overjoyed to have the opportunity to spend time with my brother. It is a rarity for it to be just me and him. Then later in the evening, we met up with his wife for sushi. I was so wonderful to catch up and hear what all is happening with them.
Here is a picture of Aaron, Charmaine, and I right after they started dating 2 years ago.

Thank you Lord for giving me the opportunity to spend time with the people that I deeply love today.
-All-i

No comments:

Post a Comment