Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wishes(Reaches)

Tis the season to become greedy. Just Kidding! but really...

Normally, I can immediately create a christmas list containing things that I have coveted for months, but this year is different. I feel that I don't need anything. This year and in general I have been so blessed with multiple material and non-material things. This holiday season I am focusing on the true reason for the season (I know, cliche) and praising God for every gift I have been given in this life here on earth. 

With that being said, I did end up creating a list of reach items that I would would love to invest in. My family was continually hounding me to create a list so this is the result of the hounding. 


1. I love rings and trees. This is the perfect combo of the two.
2. Walking around campus is frigid. This vest over a sweatshirt would be a nice solution to the cold.
3. I LOVE my jams. Bose speakers would bring my dorm room to life.
4. I have the boots, I want the sock inserts.
5. Lulu yogas. These shall perpetuate my procrastination by making watching American Horror Story much more comfortable.
6. I like the color and jackets.
7. I like glitter, it likes me.
8. I would feel like a badass in this jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment