Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Things I have learned so far in college

I have been living on the college campus for 11 days now and I feel like I really have been getting the hang of things. This is some of the stuff that I have learned so far...

  1. Sleep is a not a optional.
  2. People are generally really nice.
  3. It is okay to be weird.
  4. Text books are expensive.
  5. College food is NOTHING special.
  6. When you get the opportunity to dance, take it! And if you get the privilege to crowd surf enjoy every moment of it.
  7. It is weird if you are normal.
  8. Get plugged in somewhere.
  9. Be honest!
  10. Don't ever give your number to a drunk man.
  11. Make tons of lists.
  12. You have to study a lot.
  13. There is a large population of african american squirrels that live on campus. 
  14. Coffee is a necessity... I instantly regret it when I don't make it. 
  15. There is ALOT of free time. Use it wisely.
  16. Take chances and put yourself out there. 
  17. Don't do Zumba and then eat a panini... ask Gail about that one. 
  18. Reading sucks.
  19. It is hard to poop. Find a generally quite time to make your break, like when people are in class or in the wee hours of the morning.
  20. Meet people whenever you get the chance.
  21. Don't break the seal...
  22. Have a good conversation starter in your room.
  23. Enjoy every minute of it!!


I am loving it so far!
-All-i

No comments:

Post a Comment