Monday, November 21, 2011

Pike Place

God's beauty is all around us! I fail to admire it and take it in. My pastor preached last Sunday on the key to happiness. His sermon boiled down to this, "If you give God credit and thanks for all of His creations and blessings you will be happier." This is because you will take time to admire the world that he has created and all of the little things. Mark talked about artists and photographers. He explained how they are great examples of happy people because they take time to appreciate and glorify God's creation. They can pick out ordinary things that us normal people would pass over. This last week I ventured down to Seattle's Pikes Place Market to take picture. I wanted to focus on lines, food and create a few self-portraits. This is what I came up with. These pictures are just small examples of the Lord's beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment