Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Mother

Today, my wonderful mother brought my dog with her to Bellingham to come visit me. I was so thankful to see her in the midst of the stressful, crazy time of finals. We went to lunch and then for a nice walk and then she was just willing to hangout in my room with me and spend peaceful, quiet time together.
My mother is an incredible woman. She inspires me everyday and amazes me with her strength. I am so blessed to have her as my mother.

Here is a list of some of my favorite things about my mother:
  1. She is only a phone call away.
  2. She is the definition of a mother bear. 
  3. She loves me. 
  4. She is always willing to serve. 
  5. She is a wonderful example of a christian woman.
  6. She is stubborn. 
  7. She knows how to calm me down.
  8. She gives me reassurance at the perfect times. 
  9. She can be sassy just like me.
  10. She comforts me while I just sit and cry.
  11. She sands behind any of my decisions. 
  12. She loves her children with all of her heart. 
  13. She makes the best blue berry muffins!
  14. She is the definition a hard worker.
  15. She works hard to make sure that EVERYONE is taken care of. 
  16. She gives the best advice.
  17. She works very hard to make the whole family stay connected.
  18. She would do anything for her children.
  19. She has such a calm soul. 
My mother has set a wonderful example for me of what a fabulous mother's qualities are. I am so thankful for all that she has taught me over the years. I love you mommy!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment