Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seattle Love

23 days, 5 Mondays, 8 Tests, 6 Papers until Freedom!

High School is almost finished. I should be freaking out about finals and AP tests, but I am feeling unnaturally calm. I have my 2 AP finals tomorrow and I am not studying. I am not interested in looking at my books anymore. I have a major case of senioritis.

Today I went back to Pike Place in Seattle with my VisComm Class to take pictures. It was so incredibly beautiful today. There were magnificent flowers in bloom and incredible amounts of art on display.

Tonight I will go to youth group with the Middle Schoolers for one of the last times. I am sad to be leaving these incredible kids, but I know they will do fine without me. They have changes my life so much.

Incredibly Blessed,
All-i Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment