Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter Quarter 2014 Goals

Tomorrow is the start of my 5th quarter at Western Washington University. I am excited, nervous, and not fully prepared but I am praying for God to make the day His and let everything go smoothly. I want to make this quarter the best one yet. I want to develop into the person who God wants me to be. I want to establish relationships that he sees fit. I want to invest my time here right where he wants it to be invested. So to maybe help set me on the right path for that I have made some goals. Here they are.
Goals for winter quarter. 
  1. Read all of Acts. Take notes, look stuff up, reread if needed.
  2. Make a solid dinner once a week. 
  3. Go see an academic  adviser. 
  4. Apply for the Student Admissions Representative position. 
  5. Feeling okay to not hangout with everyone all the time. It's okay to do your own thing and take a break, Alli.
  6. Talk to God more and rely on him.
  7. Do laundry once a week. Thursdays?
  8. Blog once a week. I'm gonna try to do Monday nights!
  9. Walk to class and eat only when I'm hungry.
  10. Call someone from home once a week or write someone a letter once a week.
  11. Keep a prayer Journal.
  12. Look for God and look for opportunities where He is placing me.
  13. Go on adventures and admire God's creation. 
  14. Listen for God.
 I feel that with these goals I will be starting on the right path of seeking Jesus more. I long for him and I can't wait to see what God has for me this quarter.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment