Sunday, November 14, 2010

Take a moment to Think

Some People may beg the question, "why are you searching for happiness?" From the outside I look like a pretty average girl. I have a relatively normal family, a nice car, a nice home, and what may look like a large group of friends. By no means am I trying to brag to you because on the inside I feel that I am holding my family together, I have this car because my brother gave it to me as an extremely nice gift, The house I now live in that looks so "nice" is now what my college fund use to be. And that large group of friends is actually about 3 people. I have possibly three people that I would consider close friends, people that I hang out with on a regular basis. But, these friends are not perfect I often feel used and left out of the bargain. I usually get the short end of the stick in our relationships because I will give so much to keep us close but I feel no appreciation. I know that I am sounding extremely stuck up, spoiled and stupid but, the sole purpose of this blog is to encourage you to try to realize were people are coming from and give them a smile or a word of encouragement. Not everyone is perfect and I am far from it. Each day is a struggle for me and I have to take it one step at a time. So finding the little pieces of happiness that I have in my days are what make me so appreciative of the life that the Lord has blessed me with.

I love and appreciate you all,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment